Terms & Conditions
1. The Store is operated by Willow and Friends Catnip Toy Company. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Willow and Friends Catnip Toy Company where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for an item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer or other equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
A) The item you have ordered is out of stock
B) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
C) There has been a pricing or product description error
D) There is a system or procurement failure
E) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
9. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one option for delivery, second class signed for. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, 3-5 days, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as Royal mail delay, or at busy times, ie christmas).
10. Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday.
11. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
12. XXX shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
13. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
15. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Willow and Friends Catnip Toy Company whether written or oral.
16. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
17. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
18. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
4. Data we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you:
A) Your Name B) Company Name C) Telephone Number D) Email Address E) Any postal addresses that you provide
This information will be taken from you at the time that you make a purchase through our online store, mail order department or make contact with us through the contact us page.
5. How we handle your data
We use this information for the following reasons:
A) Process any orders you make through our ecommerce platform B) Improve our products and services C) For marketing our products and services to you D) For market research
6. We are committed to ensuring that the data you provide is handled securely and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard your information.
7. Links to other websites
You may encounter a link to an external website page whilst visiting our online store, donation page and supported by page on this website. If the link is to a website that is operated by a third party, you should know that we have no control over that website and as such cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of your data or information you provide whilst visiting the site.
8. Controlling your information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, then please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. We are happy to delete any information we hold on you upon your request.
We want you and your pet to be entirely happy with your purchase from Willow and Friends Catnip Toy Company.
Unwanted items can be returned, in original condition, within 7 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for items being lost on their way to us and it is the sender's responsibility to retain proof of posting and claim for the lost items.
Please contact us directly if you are in anyway unhappy or your product has a fault and we will happily refund or replace the item. We withhold the right to request that all items reported faulty are returned to us with all packaging so that an assessment of the fault can be made.
The handmade nature of Willow and Friends Catnip Toy Company's products mean that there may be slight variation in colour or style from the item seen on screen. This is the nature of hand made goods and should not be considered a fault. We will never send you a product we are not completely happy with.